The Traditional PAX PIN Pad
PAX’s SP30 ﬁts comfortably into the palm of your hand, oﬀering everything merchants could want in a sleek, stylish payment device. Providing unsurpassed security and reliability and redefining the classic PIN pad, the SP30 offers the smallest footprint in two configurations: as a terminal connected to a Point-of-Sale (POS) or as an accessory PIN pad device that connects to a PAX payment terminal such as the A80. Its high-speed processor and large memory support a broad range of payment and value-added applications. The SP30 oﬀers a built-in contactless card reader, a magnetic card reader, and an IC card reader.
Accept All Payments Including NFC
Receive a FREE Credit Card Terminal
Free credit card terminal plus the lowest integrated payment processing rates. JaimePOS will also provide free setup, free menu programming, free installation, and free training.
CALL US NOW AT (909) 395-7313 or Send Us a Message
PIN Pad Weight Approx: 1 lbs
Dimensions: 6.7L x 3.2W x 1.8H in
Frequently Asked Questions:
No. You do not need to sign up with JaimePOS to purchase PIN Pads. Although, we do recommend it for the following reasons:
- Save money on processing rates
- You can opt into our Cash Discount Program and pay as low as $25 a month to process unlimited credit cards.
- All new merchants qualify for a FREE terminal with a 3 year merchant account. See Terms & Conditions.
- JaimePOS will setup/program, install and train for free.
- We offer free technical support to all of our merchants.
Power ON: The terminal will automatically power on when connected for a power source.
Power OFF: Disconnect the terminal from its power source to power off.