The Perfect Countertop Solution
The PAX A80 terminal is an economical solution that combines innovation, durability, and performance. This smart wireless terminal ensures more reliable and faster transaction processing. It accepts all payment types such as EMV chip cards, magnetic striped cards, PIN-based debit, contactless transactions, all major credit cards, gift cards, and EBT cards. The PAX A80 comes with Ethernet, WiFi, and bluetooth connectivity. The intuitive ATM-style interface and ergonomic keypad help make the checkout operation easier for both the merchant and their customers. The PAX A80 is an ideal payment solution for merchants wanting to support emerging payment technologies such as mobile/contactless payments.
Accept All Payments Including NFC
FREE PAX A80 Terminal
Receive a Free PAX A80 terminal for free plus the lowest integrated payment processing rates. JaimePOS will also provide free setup, free menu programming, free installation, and free training.
CALL US NOW AT (909) 395-7313 or Send Us a Message to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions:
No. You do not need to sign up with JaimePOS to purchase POS terminals. Although, we do recommend it for the following reasons:
- Save money on processing rates
- You can opt into our Cash Discount Program and eliminate all your credit card processing fees. That’s right, pay $0 a month to process and accept all credit cards.
- All new merchants qualify for a FREE terminal with a 3 year merchant account. See Terms & Conditions.
- JaimePOS will setup/program, install and train for free.
- We offer free technical support to all of our merchants.
1) On the back of the terminal at the top, lift the lever with the contactless logo to unlock and open the printer cover.
NOTE: The printer cover opens on a hinge, it does not come off the terminal.
2) Place the roll of printer paper in the paper tray, leaving about 2 inches (5 cm) of paper beyond the printer’s cutter.
IMPORTANT! Make sure the paper unrolls from the back of the roll, otherwise the printer will be unable to print the transaction receipt.
3) Close the printer cover until it snaps into place and remove any excess paper.
1) On the terminal’s main screen, touch the Settings icon.
2) On the Settings screen, touch the Please Input Password field and use the keypad to type the password: either 9876 or pax9876@@.
3) Touch the checkmark icon on the keypad when you are done and touch OK.
4) In the Wireless & networks section, touch Wi-Fi. If Wi-Fi is Off, touch the toggle to turn it on.
5) If Wi-Fi is already on, a list of available networks appears.
6) From the list of available networks, touch the name of the network you want to connect to.
7) Enter the password for the selected network and touch CONNECT.
**TIP: You can touch Show password before typing to ensure you are entering the password correctly.
8) After the terminal displays Connected for the selected network, touch the Back icon to return to the Settings screen.
9) Touch the Back icon again to return to the main screen.
SwipeSimple Terminal on a PAX A920 or PAX A80 supports Post-Authorization Tip Adjust.
When enabled, SwipeSimple Terminal automatically prints a tip line on every receipt, just like your favorite salon.
SwipeSimple also makes it easy to manage all tips in the Current Batch screen. From there, merchants can view all the transactions, see any tip amounts added to those transactions, and more — before they close the batch.
This feature is a good fit for merchants who accept tips after the initial sale is created, including:
- Salons and barbershops
- Massage therapists
- Quick service cafes and snack bars
- Mobile pet groomers