A Reliable, High Performance Kitchen Printer
The Bixolon SRP-275III impact printer features an ergonomic easy clean design and easy print paper loading. The SRP-275III includes the three most common interface connections; serial, USB, and ethernet. It features drop-in paper load, auto-cutter and prints at a high speed of 5.1 lines per second. Its compact design saves space in your kitchen and is also wall-mountable.
Offering Intelligent Logic Seeking and Bi-Directional Print Technology, the SRP-275III is fast and quiet and has the ability to print multiple copies with reliability of up to 18 million lines. Alongside a Virtual Memory Switch Manager (VMSM) allowing the printer settings and the default language to be changed easily. The SRP-275III also features an easy logo/firmware download program to efficiently update receipt designs with company logos.
Weight Approx: 5.51 lbs
Dimensions: 6.29"W x 9.40"D x 6.18"H
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Open the rear cover by pushing the open button.
2) Remove the used paper roll core if there is one.
3) Insert the paper roll as shown.
4) Be sure to note the correct direction that the paper should come off the paper roll.
5) Pull out small amount of paper as shown. Then close the cover and tear off the extra paper by pulling it toward the front of the printer.
CAUTION: Do not touch the auto cutter blade when you open rear cover.
1. Before inserting the ribbon cassette. turn the knob clockwise to prevent twisting the ribbon.
2. Open the front cover of printer.
3. Take out the old ribbon cassette if there is one.
4. Insert the new ribbon cassette as shown and pay particular attention to the placement of the ribbon behind the Printer Head.
5. During inserting the ribbon cassette, turn the knob clockwise again to make sure the ribbon moves freely in the cassette.
Click Here to view SRP-275III printer User Manual.