PAX A920 – Powerful Hardware in a Stylish Design
The A920 combines the full features of an Android tablet with a powerful POS payment terminal, all in a sleek and compact design. The A920 includes a large high definition tablet color display and a thermal printer that is neatly hidden so as to maximize screen usage for customer facing transactions. A wide range of advanced connectivity options are supported, as well as built-in NFC contactless, electronic signature capture and huge memory to enable exceptionally fast processing of applications.
The A920 Pro comes with a larger screen, faster performance, and an optional built-in professional infrared barcode scanner. With PAXBiz powered by Android, the A920 Pro incorporates all the features that make the A920 so successful, such as its sleek and ergonomic design, integrated camera, high-speed thermal printer, and high-capacity battery. The performance and feature upgrades coupled with the best loved features from its original predecessor deliver an exciting and fresh payment experience across all dynamic environments where mobility and speed matter.
Accept all Payments Anywhere
FREE PAX A920 Terminal
Receive a Free PAX A920 terminal for free plus the lowest integrated payment processing rates. JaimePOS will also provide free setup, free menu programming, free installation, and free training.
CALL US NOW AT (909) 395-7313 or Send Us a Message to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions:
No. You do not need to sign up with JaimePOS to purchase POS terminals. Although, we do recommend it for the following reasons:
- Save money on processing rates
- You can opt into our Cash Discount Program and eliminate all your credit card processing fees. That’s right, pay $0 a month to process and accept all credit cards.
- All new merchants qualify for a FREE terminal with a 3 year merchant account. See Terms & Conditions.
- JaimePOS will setup/program, install and train for free.
- We offer free technical support to all of our merchants.
To turn the device on, plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB port. The device will automatically power on and begin charging the battery. Once the battery has been sufficiently charged, you may unplug the micro USB cable, and while the battery retains a charge, it may be powered on using the power button on the right-hand side of the device.
To turn the device off, press the power button on the right-hand side of the device, seen in the image above. A screen will appear that gives you the option to Power Off the device. Simply tap the screen and the device will shut down.
1) Locate the Printer Door Hatch on the bottom of the terminal and open the Paper Hatch.
2) Install Paper Roll according to the diagram inside with the paper coming out from the top of the roll.
3) Pull 6” Paperfrom the roll.
4) Carefully close the paper hatch until it snaps into place.
5) Firmly hold the paper and from an approximate 45-degree upwards angle tear the excess paper.
•Do not immerse the device in water or liquid.
• Do not spray water or cleaner into readers or ports.
• To clean the screen, apply distilled water or mild glass cleaner onto a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe terminal.
Do not use industrial strength or abrasive cleaner as it may damage or scratch the screen.
SwipeSimple Terminal on a PAX A920 or PAX A80 supports Post-Authorization Tip Adjust.
When enabled, SwipeSimple Terminal automatically prints a tip line on every receipt, just like your favorite salon.
SwipeSimple also makes it easy to manage all tips in the Current Batch screen. From there, merchants can view all the transactions, see any tip amounts added to those transactions, and more — before they close the batch.
This feature is a good fit for merchants who accept tips after the initial sale is created, including:
- Salons and barbershops
- Massage therapists
- Quick service cafes and snack bars
- Mobile pet groomers