PAX L920-BM Charging Dock
The PAX L920-BM charging dock provides a wireless charging solution for your A920 terminal to get even more out of your device. Improve your clientele’s perception and your staff ‘s efficiency by using the sleek L920 docking station with Ethernet & USB as the natural home for the 920 Android terminal by PAX. Staff will immediately know where to pick up & drop back the terminal from, plus it ensures the A920 is kept at optimum levels of charging, ensuring peak performance at all times.
**L920-BM Charging base ONLY**
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Use Type-C USB cable to connect the base’s Type-C USB power port with the power adapter.
- Embed the connected Type-C USB cable in the trunking according to the outlet direction of the base’s bottom, and place the base on a stable flat surface to finish the instruction.
- Place A920 host (by pushing it from bottom to top) on the base.
When A920 host is connected with the base placidly, it will be charged through the base.
Please put the base on the open and ventilated table for use. When using the machine, do not vibrate the base and A920 host violently, so as to avoid the charging interruption between the host and the base.
- Do not damage electric wire or power adapter. If electric wire or power adapter is damaged, please do not use the terminal any more.
- Before power adapter is plugged into power socket, please make sure that voltage which the power socket supplies is appropriate working voltage for the terminal.
- Do not expose the terminal to sunlight, or in humid, hot, or dusty environments.
- Keep the terminal away from liquid material.
- Do not plug any unknown material into any port of the terminal, since it may create serious damage to the terminal.
- If the terminal is defective, please contact professional POS repair technicians.
- Do not assemble the terminal in explosion hazardous area.
Type-C USB: Power port
Working Environment: Temperature:0°C~50°C(32°F ~122°F)
R.H.: 10%~93%( non-condense)
Storage Environment: Temperature:-20°C~70°C(-4°F ~158°F)
R.H.: 5%~95%( non-condense)